This website is owned by Universal Asset Management. The content on this website is only intended to provide you with information regarding Universal Asset Management and its services.
By accessing or using the website you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions below and elsewhere on the website ("Terms"). Your continued use of our website constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to these changes.
You must read these Terms carefully before using the website. If you do not agree with the Terms, please immediately discontinue your use of the website.
If you violate any Terms, your right to use and access the website may terminate at Universal Asset Management's discretion. Universal Asset Management reserves the right to change or discontinue any feature or part of the website, the hours of availability and the equipment required to obtain access to the website, without notice and without liability.
You understand that Universal Asset Management may have interests in the securities which are the subject of Information, Commentary or Research found on this website.
This Universal Asset Management website is provided for your personal use only. Unauthorised use of our website is strictly prohibited.
GENERAL ADVICE ONLY - DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The content on the website, including but not limited to information about Universal Asset Management and descriptions and conditions of any kind relating to Universal Asset Management's services is for informational purposes only and has not been tailored to any particular investor. Such advice has been prepared without consideration of anyone’s specific objectives, financial situation or needs. Accordingly, you should, before acting on any such advice, consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your own objectives, financial situation and needs. If any advice or information contained in either our Commentary or Research relates to the acquisition or possible acquisition of a financial product in respect of which there is a Product Disclosure Statement or a Prospectus, then you should obtain that Product Disclosure Statement or Prospectus for that financial product and read and consider it carefully, before making a decision about whether to acquire the financial product. The information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
The information available of the website may not be current or complete and therefore under no circumstances does it constitute an offer or undertaking by Universal Asset Management. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, currency, completeness and reliability of the information available on the website.
The use of the website and information is at your own risk. Universal Asset Management makes no warranties, guarantee or representations that the material on the website will not cause damage or that the material is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors or omissions. SOSL recommends that virus checks should be done on any information downloaded from the website.
COMMENTARY AND RESEARCH
Any statements and observations about securities on the website pages are not to be considered as Research unless they feature the Research banner and an analyst certification. Contributions to the website from our analysts are intended to provide commentary, information or personal views of the analyst only. The currency and relevance of any comments or conclusions may be of very short duration only, and may have passed by the time you read it.
Where information on the website is provided by third parties, Universal Asset Management does not independently verify this information and therefore accepts no liability for any losses that may arise as a result of reliance on such information.
- you will not engage in any activities related to the website that are contrary to applicable law, regulation or the terms of any agreements you have with Universal Asset Management ; and
- in circumstances where locations of the website require identification for access, you will establish commercially reasonable security procedures and controls to limit access to your password or other identifying information to authorised individuals.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Universal Asset Management excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties, representations and liability of any kind which may arise in relation to access to or use of any information or materials on the Universal Asset Management website;
- Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Universal Asset Management is limited to the re-supply of the information. Universal Asset Management is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages arising out of the use of the website or information available on the website, including lost business profits, whether that loss or damage is caused by any fault or negligence on the part of Universal Asset Management, its directors, officers, employees and agents;
- Universal Asset Management is not liable to any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage for any use of or reliance upon the information on the website or on any other linked website, including, without limitation to, loss suffered in connection with out of date materials or transmission of computer viruses, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data, even if Universal Asset Management is expressly or impliedly advised of the possibility of such damages;
- Universal Asset Management is not responsible if your use of the website or the Information results in the need for servicing or replacing computer equipment or data.
- Universal Asset Management is under no obligation to update or correct any information or materials on the Universal Asset Management website;
Universal Asset Management does not warrant the accuracy of content of this website.
- Universal Asset Management will not be liable for any delay, difficulty in use, computer viruses, malicious code or other defect in this website or any incompatibility between the website and the user's files and the user's browser or other website accessing program, or any other problems experienced by the user due to causes beyond Universal Asset Management's control.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold Universal Asset Management harmless against all and any loss, costs, expenses, demands or liability (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), expenses, demands, actions, proceedings and liabilities, whether direct or indirect, reasonably incurred or suffered by Universal Asset Management as a result of a breach by you of your obligations under these Terms or any willful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- You may be able, through hypertext or other computer links, to gain access to other sites on the Internet that are not part of the website ("Linked Sites").
- Unless otherwise specified, the Linked Sites included in the website are not under the control of Universal Asset Management.
- Universal Asset Management is not responsible for the content of any Linked Site or any link contained in a Linked Site, or changes or updates to such sites.
- Universal Asset Management provides these links solely for your convenience. The inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement of the Linked Site by Universal Asset Management or a relationship with the organisation to which the links are provided.
- Universal Asset Management does not warrant that material on the Linked Sites is free of any computer virus or any other defects or errors, infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does it authorise any such infringement by reason of the linking of the Universal Asset Management website to material on the Linked Sites.
- You link to any such Linked Sites at your own risk. Universal Asset Management is not a party to any transaction between you and a Linked Site.
- The website is protected by Copyright. All rights reserved.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, coding, text, images, brochures, drawings graphics and information available on this website is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property laws.
- You may only access and use the information for its intended purpose unless you have SOSL's prior written approval.
- Copying, adaptation, transmission or reproduction of the website or any part of it, or any of the information is prohibited. You may, however, download and print these Terms for your personal non-commercial use.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that use of the website is in accordance with the laws of the relevant jurisdiction where the material is viewed or received.
- Your access to and use of the website is governed by and construed in accordance with international laws.
- If any provision of the Terms is unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.